I updated my watch and now it will not recognize my passcode
My updated my apple watch and now it will not recognize my passcode...what to do?
iPhoto '11, Mac OS X (10.7.3)
No result found
howapple - hello
Follow these steps to erase your locked Apple Watch and re-pair it with your iPhone:
- Connect the Apple Watch to its charging cable, connected to power.
- Whilst keeping the Apple Watch on the charger and connected to power:
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Press firmly on Power Off (do not try to slide it - just press down more firmly than a normal tap), release your finger and then tap on Erase all content and settings and confirm.
- Re-pair your Apple Watch using the Watch app on your iPhone, choosing to Restore from Backup if offered the option.