Apple whatch charging problem
I am using Apple watch for one year and last two days I have problem what did not appear before. Watch is not switching on! Battery level before problem was fully empty, even low battery mode was not responding! At this moument I am connecting charger and on the screen is showing charging cable like snake with green signal. This picture is the same for two days. Watch is not becoming hot and is not switching on. I tried to change cable, but it's the same - watch is not charging
I tried to reboot, but it's look that there is no what to reboot because watch is switched off.
what to do?
No result found
howapple - hello
When charging your watch, check that:
- The back of your watch and the head of the charging cable are clean and dry (clean them with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth).
- The charging head is properly aligned with the back of the watch, with the concave / curved side touching it fully:
- Some watch docks, stands, cases or protectors might hinder this.
- If you are charging your watch by plugging into mains power:
- Check that the USB connector on the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable is pushed fully into the USB Power Adapter.
- Check that the USB Power Adapter is fully pushed into the power outlet.
- Try using different adapters from the following:
- The genuine Apple USB Power Adapter that was supplied with the watch, or;
- A genuine Apple 5W (iPhone) or 12W (iPad) USB Power Adapter, or;
- An Apple-certified (MFi) third-party 5W USB power adapter.
- Try using a different power outlet (one that is known to be working properly).
- If no other suitable power adapters are available, try instead charging via USB.
- If charging via a USB port on a computer, ensure that you use a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, the computer remains turned on and awake and the cable is plugged directly into the computer (not into, for example, an external keyboard).
Under normal operation, charging should only take up to around 2.5 hours for a full charge.