HT204562 Pairing apple watch with a bluetooth plantronics headphones(playlist has been synched)
pairing apple watch with bluetooth headset
No result found
howapple - hello
To pair your Bluetooth headphones with your Apple Watch:
- Put your headphones into discovery / pairing mode (follow the manufacturer's instructions).
- On your Apple Watch, go to the Home screen (single press on the Digital Crown), then tap on Settings (the cog icon) > Bluetooth.
- Your Apple Watch will now search for Bluetooth accessories that are in discovery / pairing mode.
- Choose your Bluetooth headphones when they are shown.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
You may find that you need to unpair your headphones from your iPhone (or any other device that they may already be paired with) before you can pair them with your watch:
- On your iPhone go to: Settings > Bluetooth.
- Find the headset in the list, then tap on Forget this Device.