Seeing meetings created in Apple Watch
When I create a meeting using Siri through my Apple Watch I can't see it on my iPhone.
No result found
The following steps may also help (follow them in order):
- On your iPhone, in the Contacts app:
- Check that your contact card contains your name, Apple ID email address and phone number.
- On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > in the Contacts section, check that My Info is using your contact card.
- On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Siri > My Info - check that your contact card is selected.
- Check also that iCloud is enabled for Contacts:
- On your iPhone, go to: Settings > iCloud - turn on Contacts.
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Reset > tap on Reset Sync Data.
- Nothing will seem to happen, but the process will run in the background / invisibly to the user, so allow a minute or so.
- It may then also help to restart both your iPhone and your watch. Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:
- To turn your watch off: press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider; drag the slider to turn off.
- To turn it back on: press and hold the side button until you see the logo.
- Disable and re-enable Siri:
- On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Siri - turn off, pause for a few moments, then turn Siri back on.