Battery drain with Apple Music
I've ve had an Apple Watch Sport since September and never really had any issues wth it.
A couple of days ago I synced one of my Apple Music playlists to my watch and have noticed the battery is draining a lot faster than before. Struggling to make it through the day on one charge now. Has anyone else has this issue or is there a suggested fix?
No result found
howapple - hello
If you have not yet done so, it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software:
Otherwise, the following steps have helped to resolve battery life issues for some users:
- Restart both your iPhone and your watch. Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first;
- To turn your watch off: press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider; drag it to turn off;
- To turn it on: press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Unpair and re-pair your watch:
- The Watch app on your iPhone takes watch backups automatically, including a fresh one when unpairing via the app. Choose to restore the watch from backup when offered the option during set up. Most data and settings will be restored, with some exceptions (eg Apple Pay cards, passcode).
- Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone - Apple Support
- Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support
For the best performance from your watch, keep both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permanently enabled on your iPhone.