Apple watch never charge!
my Apple Watch battery is dead and I could not charge it!
all I get is red charging cable symbol like the one in the picture,
when connect it to the charger it turned to green, I kept it like this over night and nothing changed (when connected green, when disconnected red)
keep in mind that I tried to reset it but I could not (pressing the crown and the side button for more that 10 sec)
No result found
howapple - hello
The red symbol indicates that your watch battery is still very low and needs to be charged.
As you have already tried to do that, you may have a faulty charging cable, adapter and/or watch.
- All plastic wrapping has been removed from both ends and both sides of the charging cable (check closely on the head of the charger).
- The back of your Apple Watch and the concave head of the charging cable are each clean and dry (clean them with a lint-free cloth and retry).
- The charging head is directly aligned with the back of the watch and is touching it fully (some stands might hinder this).
- You are using only the genuine Apple Magnetic Charging Cable.
- When plugging into mains power:
- You are using a genuine Apple USB Power Adapter.
- Besides the adapter that is supplied with the watch, the cable can also be used with the Apple 5W (iPhone) or 12W (iPad) USB Power Adapter - test with these if you have them.
- Apple-certified (MFi) third-party 5W power adapter and/or magnetic charging module.
- When charging via USB, ensure that:
- You use a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
- The computer remains on and awake.
- The cable is plugged directly into the computer (not into, for example, an external keyboard).