Just got the iwatch, have upgraded to iwatchOs 2.2 and having problems with the call volume, its sooooo low!!! i have reset and all of that and still no improvements, help!!!!Im currently in Puerto Vallarta and wont be able to take it in to be looked at by a apple rep untill july !!!!
howapple - hello
Hi - these steps may help:
- On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Sounds & Haptics:
- Check that Silent Mode is not turned on;
- Check that the Alert Volume is in your preferred position.
- Clean your watch:
- This is especially important after workouts or exposure to liquids such as sweat, soap, sunscreen and lotions.
- Remove your watch from the charger and turn it off.
- Clean it using a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth (if needed, the cloth can be lightly dampened with fresh water).
- Dry your watch with another cloth of the same type.
- Except for the leather band, which should instead be allowed to air dry naturally before being reattached.
- Check whether your watch has water is in the microphone or speaker - water in these ports may affect performance (for example, leading to a loss of volume and/or muffled sound) until it has completely evaporated:
- Place your watch speaker side down on a lint-free, microfibre cloth to see if any water drips out.
- Dry your watch using a lint-free, microfibre cloth.
- Do not use heat, compressed air or sprays.
- Do not insert anything into the microphone or speaker ports.
- Do not shake the watch to remove water.
- Allowing your watch to charge overnight may speed up evaporation.
- It may help to unpair your iPhone from a Bluetooth headset, if one presently is paired to it.
- Otherwise, it may help to restart both your iPhone and your watch. Turn both devices off together, then restart your iPhone first:
- To turn your watch off: press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider; drag it to turn off;
- To turn it on: press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.