My apple watch isnt powering on, its just showing the charger cable on the screen when charging, I try to reset it but it wasnt even reseting
My apple watch isn't powering on, its just showing the charger cable on the screen when charging, I try to reset it but it wasn't even resetting. Can someone please help?
No result found
howapple - hello
When charging your watch, check that:
- All plastic wrap has been removed from both ends and both sides of the charging cable (check closely on the head of the charger).
- The back of your watch and the head of the charging cable are clean and dry (clean them with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth).
- The charging head is properly aligned with the back of the watch, with the concave / curved side touching it fully:
- Some watch docks, stands, cases or protectors might hinder this.
- You are using a genuine Apple Magnetic Charging Cable or an Apple certified magnetic charging module.
- If you are charging your watch by plugging into mains power:
- Check that the USB connector on the Apple Magnetic Charging Cable is pushed fully into the USB Power Adapter.
- Try using different adapters from the following:
- The genuine Apple USB Power Adapter that was supplied with the watch, or;
- A genuine Apple 5W (iPhone) or 12W (iPad) USB Power Adapter, or;
- Apple-certified (MFi) third-party 5W USB power adapter.
- If charging via a USB port on a computer, ensure that you use a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, the computer remains turned on and awake and the cable is plugged directly into the computer (not into, for example, an external keyboard).
Under normal operation, charging should only take up to around 2.5 hours for a full charge. If the battery level is low, leave your watch charging for this length of time before using it. After that time, remove your watch from the charger. If it has not already turned on, try restarting or - if that doesn't help - force restarting it:
- Restart : press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider, drag it to turn off (wait until it does), then press and hold the side button until you see the logo.
- Force restart: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, until you see the logo.