Cannot Delete Videos From Videos Album
On my iPhone in Photos I have albums of - Camera Roll, My Photo Stream, Videos, Events, Faces and iPhone. While I can watch any video in the Videos album, I cannot see them on my Mac nor can I delete them. If I do a select, the trash can icon is grayed out. These are taking up a lot of space - how do I get rid of them?
No result found
howapple - hello
Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with albums on your iPhone. It sounds like you may have synced these videos over using iPhoto.
Follow these steps to delete the photos on your iPhone that were synced over from your computer:
To delete synced photos and videos
- In iTunes, select the device icon in the Devices list on the left. Click the Photos tab in the resulting window.
- Choose "Sync photos from."
- On a Mac, choose iPhoto or Aperture from the pop-up menu.
- On a Windows PC, choose Photoshop Album or Photoshop Elements from the pop-up menu.
- Choose "Selected albums" and deselect the albums or collections you want to delete.
- Click Apply.
You can find the full article here:
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.