Green light on after saving workout
I've noticed that after I save a workout using Apple's workout app, the green light stays on. However, using a third party weight lifting workout app, the sensor lights don't stay on after saving the session like it does with Apple's app. During this experience, I also see the green running person icon on the watch face.
I could get the light and icon to turn off by opening a series of other apps on the watch, it usually takes about three other apps to load before the light and icon turn off. I believe this is what ends up fully closing out the workout app for some reason. This is a bit annoying to do this and if I fail to, it drains the battery quite quickly.
I thought that maybe with yesterday's latest update (2.2.1), I would see a fix, but a test this morning revealed that it remains to be an issue.
I wonder if any one else may be experiencing this or similar or if anyone my know of a fix.
No result found
howapple - hello
The following further steps may help:
- On your iPhone, close all open apps:
- Double-press the Home button, then swipe up on each of the app previews to close them.
- Restart both your iPhone and your watch:
- Turn both devices off together first, then restart your iPhone first;
- To turn your watch off: press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider; drag it to turn off;
- To turn it on: press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
If the issue persists, it may help to unpair and re-pair your watch:
- The Watch app on your iPhone takes a backup of your watch when unpairing via the app. Choose to Restore from Backup when offered the option during set up. Most data and settings will be restored, with some exceptions (eg Apple Pay cards, passcode).